The activities of ACBA are centered around its analytics research programs (both fundamental and applied). An important objective of ACBA is to setup high level scientific research programs together with businesses. ACBA supports organizations to consider, design and undertake applied research studies concerning analytics. We have a staff of expert researchers, and also have the ability to bring in faculty and researchers from other universities. This capability allows ACBA to provide multi-disciplinary expertise and the highest academic research quality.
The benefits for organizations that join the ACBA ecosystem are:
- Access to state of the art knowledge concerning analytics (general, and more specific in the fields of expertise of ACBA).
- Access to best practices: analytics projects (vision, implementation, organizational change, models, etc.).
- Access to a scientific research infrastructure that can be used to setup joint research programs.
- Dissemination of analytics knowledge: Education. Creating vision, awareness, and "action".
- Access to a network of analytical companies. (Shared experiences).
- Mainly: access to insights....!
Driven by the findings and knowledge developed though these programs ACBA organizes:
- Analytics master classes
- Workshops, both for academics and business
- Education (postgraduate)
- Analytics labs. An analytics lab aims at facilitating projects with a relative short time span (several weeks to months). In an analytic lab researchers and businesses work together on solving specified analytics business cases (problems).